11 August, 2009

Rock My World: Bell Bottom Jeans

Call it my wanting to get in touch with my youth or experience a genre of big hair, rock bands & lots of love...but one of my current obsessions: JEANS!
  • The bigger the bell...the better!
  • Fit Tip: Jeans should always fit in the thigh, to best create the legs for days look. A wide bell will actually add height and trim and lengthen the legs.
  • Always pair with some killer heels, wedge sandals or platform pumps for just the right amount of kick & glam.
  • Destructed, light or super dark I love them all. Mix your dressier tops with a destructed pair for a dressed down rocker attitude. Pair simple tops, vests & layers with darker denim for a more sophisticated flare.
  • Try the trends that work for you...just because they are 'in style' doesn't always mean they will be fashionable on you.
MY PICKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment