14 August, 2009

Manic Make Up: A Few Of My Favorites

Everyone has their own tool kit of must have beauty products...but not everyone will share. Why is it that we don't want others to know how we get that radiant glow, perfect pout or lashes to die for!?!

As a stylist I'm constantly looking for new products that will help my clients & myself look our personal best. I try so many different cosmetics and when I find a good one...a really good one I always share. I believe beauty is in the details and to glow...one must know! xolaura

MY PICKS:



under eye circles, wrinkles & puffiness simply disappear to
reveal a natural radiant glow...eyes are highlighted with this concealer
I DIE for this concealer...magic in a tube









famous for their lip gloss & blush with erotic names
NARS creme blush is new favorite for me. I prefer Copacabana/St. Bart's
(glistening pearl/taupe shimmer) use the taupe as blush & the pearl as highlighter...creme is more modern & gives a delicate dewy look


replace the cake look with a natural healthy glow tinted moisturizer...
raved upon by fashion insiders, it's a one step - all in one - perfection



simple way to vamp up your lashes...curl before mascara
simply place on lashes, count to 5, apply mascara...wake up & vibrant




transitional dressing doesn't just stop at clothes...nails, lips & skin must be re-worked
though I'm already craving dark red & raisin for now it's too early so I'll take a cue
from CHANEL and opt for a more opal-taupe color. It will match everything & satisfy
my craving for fall luscious colors

luckily I have been blessed with long eyelashes but wish for thickness
not a fan of daily extensions or false lashes...too irritating & I want to wash my eye makeup off
recommended by a consultant these make my lashes look come hither worthy...enough said!
once a sun worshiper - now a skin care junkie
I want a tan without the effort & damage...luminous glowing color, fast drying & easy to apply
better than real...no work & best of all NO damage







I'm all about the glow & natural healthy skin...I want coverage
but I don't want to LOOK covered, cakey or made up
(except my eyes...love a dramatic eye)








for day I crave gloss but it's got to be the perfect shade
I prefer a pinky-beige (this particular one is Jennifer Aniston's MUST HAVE)
purchased this shade yesterday from OPI's new fall color line
the perfect mix of raisin, plum & bronze...it's the color I will later in the season
smoldering, dramatic sexy eyes must have the ultimate in kohl liners
blend the line for the perfect smoky look or line lightly and thin for sophisticated ease

No comments:

Post a Comment