06 August, 2009

Romance Remix: Ruffles



Sometimes I will venture into my closet for inspiration for writing by looking at what I am buying. Latest purchases have included, ruffled tops, studded belts, chunky bracelets...just to mention a few.

Lately, I've been attracted to feminine romance intermingled with a rocker's edge. I suppose I'm getting in touch with my romantic side with major attitude!

Ruffles are fun and can easily mix into your existing wardrobe by adding just a touch of elegance to an otherwise typical outfit.

Refined ruffles under a boyfriend blazer or a billowy peasant top mixed with bell bottoms give a romantic look that is chic.

Trust me...I'm not secretly asking you to wear the puffy pirate shirt from Seinfeld!

Think: classic, sophisticated & elegantly chic.

MY PICKS:


pair with slick black jeans & a boyfriend blazer
python pumps & punch red clutch









mix with a printed skirt, peep toe booties
and an oversize hobo



tuck into a red flared skirt, wear flat t-strap gold sandals
carry an oversize black patent clutch



flow over a pair of major wide bell bottoms,
wedge platforms & larger than life sunnies
& tons of chunky jewelry


mix with your navy suit or for fun
a flirty new look for your skinny jeans


dark trouser jeans & leopard booties with
a yellow clutch never looked so good

No comments:

Post a Comment