20 August, 2009

Update Your Wardrobe: Shoe Selections

Every season I'm on the lookout for ways to update my clients wardrobes without having to completely redo their closets. Wear what you have...buy what you need.


Keeping my philosophy in mind I selected ten styles that will update your existing wardrobe for every occasion you may encounter this season. My selections are not meant to all be purchased at once. But rather to offer options for you to pick & choose what will work for you and give you alternatives to something that has gotten tired in your closet.

Unless you are a shoe-aholic like me...restraints won't be necessary!

MY PICKS:


classic, timeless and goes with virtually everything in your closet
dress it up or down it WILL be your go-to-pump








A MUST HAVE: if you buy one thing make it a nude pump
it goes with everything and lengthens legs by matching skin tone








I love LOVE metallic...this is dressy with a touch of edge
the wood stacked heel can take a frilly dress and tone it down




going dancing or to an event...cha cha cha
this will update your LBD or any other dressy number in your closet
pair it with tuxedo crops too...AMAHZING


another alternative for night...the ruffles are so modern
pair with black tights for more casual looks

even though the weather changes I can't let go of my wedge platforms
they are just so perfect with my bell bottoms:)
the gold color is pretty and the wedge is really cute





wear with everything...if you don't have a black boot
buy. this. one.







rain shouldn't chase your style away...I'm in love with
anything black patent, it's so fun, simple & chic. perfect for winter weather too!
the perfect jean boot. ditch your clogs and walk with style.
the lower is perfect for weekends or casual Fridays.
the sneaker alternative. it's got all that I crave:
metallic, studs, pointed toe (round looks too childish) casual doesn't mean frumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment