26 March, 2009

Trend to Try: Gladiator Sandals

To know me is to know I rarely wear flats. I know so posh...but what can I say I feel more confident in heels. However, I've been gravitating toward a more casual way of thinking and with the latest trends in flat sandals...one can certainly see why!



I love style. I love comfort. I love stylish comfort even more.



Gladiator sandals covered the runways the past couple of seasons and are back again this year...but better.



Found with new textures, fabrics, colors, studs, fringe...gladiators are making a trend worthy statement!




  • Metallic Pewter, low wedge and thong toe give this gladiator a modern twist. Paired with anything and everything in your wardrobe from sundresses, jeans and yes to your LBD...these are sure to liven up your wardrobe.






  • Silver studs against black leather...need I say more! Perfect for those times you want to add a bit of edge to a basic outfit. Paired perfectly with a feminine dress, jeans, or skinny crops...instant boy meets girl.


  • Who ever said you can't wear suede in the summer??? Apparently 'they' didn't tell Kenneth Cole! I love this shoe...the nude color, subtle grommets, ankle strap and thong toe. To me it is understated glamour...a bit more sophisticated than all out glam.



Save your flops for the beach and try a stylish flat sandal instead. Add some drama into your summer wardrobe by selecting the perfect gladiator that best shows off your style and flair! Trust me...mine won't be the only feet happy about this trend!

Ciao'

Madden Girl Kneil Patent $49.95

Madden Girl Skallion Studded Thong $39.95

Kenneth Cole Reaction Gem-nastics $79.00





No comments:

Post a Comment