15 February, 2009

Go GREEN: Grocery Tote


Ever since Anya Hindmarch's "I'm Not A Plastic Bag" totes were snatched up by celebrities and fashionistas alike everyone wants a chic-I-love-my-earth-grocery-getting-tote!

So no surprise when I stumbled upon this surprisingly cute tote I just had to share.

A quaint little shop: BagLadies has created these environmentally friendly totes that make it fashionable not to use plastic.

Not only do I love this tote for it's obvious cheekiness but also for the whole attitude BagLadies has toward the creation of their totes.

A typical gal just like us who on occasion would forget her bland green tote she had purchased from the market...I know purposeful perhaps!?!...Immediately began to think of a way to be green whilst stylish. So, forgetful designer became creator of chic totes that you WANT to carry!

Stylish, practical and reusable bags that raise awareness and support the cause to help save our environment...what could be better!

Prada not your flavor...no worries they have several styles to choose from including Wallpaper, Louis Who? and Plastic is so last season.

Measuring at 17"x16" and made of sturdy canvas these bags are sure to tote all of your lovely veggies and fresh finds safely home.

Fashion meets function meets the environment...viva la terra!

Ciao'

My Other Bags Are Prada canvas tote $29.95



No comments:

Post a Comment