23 January, 2009

Trend to Try: Hobo Bag


  • Runway to REALway: Hobo Bag
Spring collections showcased hobo style handbags in a multitude of shapes, colors, sizes and materials.
Typically, I'm not a fan of hobo style handbags due to their lack of structure and drappy look. For some odd reason I always relate the style to being very casual and not so functional as all of my day to day necessities fall to the bottom.
All of my inhibitions toward a floppy hobo have been put back in the closet thanks to this Badgley Mischka bag!
  • Quilted leather gives this bag the texture and originality that I crave in handbags
  • Zipper front pocket allows for quick access to my keys
  • Single strap that is not too long or too short...carry on my shoulder or my arm
  • Interior pockets keep lipstick, cell phone & key card at hands reach
  • Lack of floppiness...it has structure, still casual but would easily wear well into the night

Chic and savvy and a trend worth trying!

Ciao'

Badgley Mischka 'Tania' Quilted Hobo $195.00

No comments:

Post a Comment