07 July, 2009

Flat Sandals: the flip flop alternative

Summer is in full swing and knowing most you I can guess your go-to-shoe is probably a pair of Old Navy or Havaianas flops that have been lingering in your closet way past their expiration date!

You take time to select the perfect put together chic little number of a dress, short combo or flirty skirt and daring top only to grab the first thing you see....your comfort level...your good old flops.

Don't get me wrong...I am the first to admit one of my favorite pairs of shoes are Havaianas slim flops in metallic gray.

Step out of the flip flop box and try a few of this season's flat sandals...a perfectly polished alternative!





metallic works with virtually everything in your closet & I particularly love this one with the brassy toe...such a surprise







modern twist on the hurache sandal. love the black leather gives it a bit of rocker edge.


studs are still lingering around this season and this shoe will take you all the way through summer



these are definitely one of my favorites...I actually may have to have these. the metallic grey and lots of metal...satisfies my cravings!


summer is the perfect time to add color into your wardrobe & if you are like me and don't wear much color...accessories & footwear are the way to go!

red...who doesn't love a red shoe! it's that pop of color that you need with a basic dress.






I love the strappy look with studs...very feminine with a rough edge
(I own these...and yes...they are fabulous)



it's so hard to find a great dark brown sandal, so when I found this one I had to share.
it's the perfect mix of bohemian & chic.
flat sandals aren't sexy??? this screams femme fatal...love the little bow.
Chinese Laundry Suduko $70.00









I like the gold with tan...very 70s but modern and would look great on the foot.
  • One of the easiest ways to change up an outfit and make it look totally new and different is by changing your accessories. Add a belt, throw on bangles on both arms, carry a clutch during the day or tie on a scarf.
  • OR swap your flops for this season's alternative: Flat Sandals!
Ciao'






No comments:

Post a Comment