30 April, 2009

Shed some layers...Chic Raffia Bags


Warmer temperatures always make me want to lighten up.
  • Shoes, hair, clothes...I want everything more relaxed. Even my bag gets a makeover!
  • Leave your leather at home and opt for a chic raffia or straw bag.
  • Select a style with leather trim for office worthy wear. Save the bright oversize straw tote for the beach, picnic or day with the gals.
  • Neutrals are the new black this season so I love the mixture of beige & nude against dark brown, silver or white.
  • Don't want to ditch your favorite hobo that you swore when you purchased you would never let leave your sight....I know me too in the form of Marc Jacob's Hillier!?!
  • Choose a clutch for summer lunches, late night suppers and meeting friends for drinks. Styles can be found with leather trim or in metallics which are spot on for this season and will even take you into early fall!
Shed some layers...sip some lemonade, stroll the beach and look fabulous!
Ciao'
Clockwise:

No comments:

Post a Comment