08 February, 2009

Valentine's Day: Make it Meaningful




Where is it written that amore' can only be expressed by lovers on Valentine's Day?!?



Not in my rule book...



Friends, sisters, mothers...all deserve an expression of our affection.



So, when I saw these unique Metalsgirl necklaces by Laura Gibson I just had to share. To know me is to know that I thrive on finding interesting pieces of jewelry with meaningful statements.



Thus, I love these handmade dainty pieces of art to adorn the necks of my friends...and yes mine! She makes bracelets too...for all of you bangle loving girls out there.



Simple Statement:


  • Sterling Silver necklace with a sterling hand-hammered hoop



  • Choose a sentiment from the word charms: bliss, giggle, grace, happy, love, peace, or queen



  • Select a color each incorporating an herb with special meaning: pink, light blue, purple, orange, red, brown, fuchsia, royal blue, yellow & aqua. Herb meanings include: prosperity, love & wealth, bliss & strength, home blessing, protection, fertility...just to mention a few.

Inspirational, one of a kind, pieces of art, handmade....what's not to love!?! Give the gift of simple style & make it meaningful. Be sure to pick up a couple for you too!


Ciao'


Metalsgirl Design Your Own Necklace $10 -$25

No comments:

Post a Comment