04 January, 2009

Wardrobe Essential: A Great Bag



A new year always deserves a new bag...okay honestly a new day always deserves a new bag!!

I must admit my main weakness are handbags! Even from a young girl I would scour second hand sales with my Grandmother to find the most fun, unique...in my opinion the greatest find to splurge my hard earned allowance. Only to spend the entire next week dreaming of the next greatest find!

A a stylist I recommend purchasing one great bag as part of your wardrobe essential collection. Assess your total wardrobe to determine black or brown and then begin the everlasting hunt to find the one that you will grab & pack every day.

Your wardrobe essential bag is the bag you want to use daily so it should match most everything in your closet. This bag should be big enough to carry all of your essentials while still small enough to not overwhelm you whilst traveling.

Depending on your preference select a bag that has carrying options: shoulder, wrist, arm or cross body styles.

I selected the featured pleated satchel for several reasons:


  • Black leather & black patent: works for all seasons and provides an edgier look

  • Pleated body: adds texture

  • Frame style: gives a more modern look

  • Silver accents: mixes better with existing jewelry & accessories

  • Detachable shoulder strap

With distinguishing characteristics and an edgy look this bag is definitely style & savvy worthy. So save your allowance and go in search of your wardrobe essential!


Ciao'


Pleated Satchel $79.00 Spiegel

No comments:

Post a Comment